Shanghai Clirik Machinery Co.,Ltd
Products center
Order online
Ultra Fine Mill
Ultra fine vertical roller mill
ultra fine powder grinding mill
Grassy feldspar ultra fine grin
Alum earth ultra fine grinding
Synthetic cordierite ultra fine
Ceramic ultra fine grinding mac
Stone Ultra Mill
Carbon black/ furnace black ult
Calcite/ heavy calcium ultra fi
Calcite carbonate stone ultra f
Grain slag ultrafine grinder
Gravel ultrafine mill equipment
Alumina/Aluminum oxide ultra fi

Contact Us (International)

Contact Us (China)

  • : 0086-21-20236178
NewsHome > News >

What's a Normal Ultra Fine Powder Mill Service Life

From:www.ultra-mill.com   Time:2019-07-24 10:33   Click:

Ultra fine powder mill can be used in more than 200 kinds of minerals 300-2500 mesh powder grinding, including calcium carbonate, carbon black, limestone, calcite, mica, gypsum and so on. If the ultra fine powder mill was a human, such a big size, must be a tough guy. However, just like a human, the ultra fine powder mill also will be “sick” sometimes. How to resolve the problem and what’s the service life of ultra fine powder mill? In this page, I will share some tips to extend the ultra fine powder mill service life.


ultra fine powder mill

What’s the service life of ultra fine powder mill?


Generally speaking, what we see ultra fine powder mill is just the shell of machines, the real grinding parts are the grinding rollers and grinding rings, as the common consume parts, we need to replace the grinding parts on time, so the grinding unit can cooperate good with other machines in the stone powder product line, so the service life will be longer. According to our oldest customers feedback, he had use HGM series ultra fine powder mill to process calcium carbonate powder for more than 15 years. And that’s true, he maintained the ultra fine powder mill well.

How much the customers invest in ultra fine powder mill is cost save?


The cost of ultra fine powder mill is mainly involved grinding mill machine cost and grinding mill maintain cost. There was a research from Germany, the report said that the grinding mill machines is accounts for 45% of the total input, but the other 55% is mainly for grinding mill maintain. We can see maintain ultra fine powder mill when it’s running is very important, it’s really can reduce the invest cost.


ultra fine powder production line


Tips for ultra fine powder mill maintain


1.Avoid open-air production, when we use ultra fine powder mill to process ultra fine powder, an open-air environment will increase the ultra fine powder mill damage rate. For example, the weather factors is the main problem for ultra fine powder mill, the too high temperature or too much watery in the air, will influence the ultra fine powder mill normal working;

2.Check the grinding parts on time, the grinding parts are the “organs” of ultra fine powder mill, like we take care of our health, check the ultra fine powder mill on time, replace the damage parts timely also will extend the service life of ultra fine powder mill, and we should avoid too much working hours, 8 hours a day is good for ultra fine powder mills, over 8 hours working and in a long continue works must will affect the ultra fine powder mill service life;

3.Lubrication works for ultra fine powder mill connection and grinding parts is necessary, the lubrication work will make the ultra fine powder mill working more smoothly, but we should also do a good clean works, because there must be some dirt left after lubrication work, and these dirt will be covered by air dust soon, it’s also bad for ultra fine powder mill running, so we need clean the grinding mill regularly;

4.When we feeding the materials into the ultra fine powder mill, the materials should be controlled in the suitable range, the 10-20 mm will be good, and if we use watery materials, the stone powder will caking in the ultra fine powder mill, so it can block the outlet, or affect the ultra fine powder mill normal works too.



Do you have any other tips about ultra fine powder mill maintain, and what kind problems about grinding mill running you are meeting in these days, welcome to share with us, and we will give you answers to resolve these problems, hope we can help you. See you next week.

Related News


Tel: 0086-21-20236178 E-mail: sales@clirik.com Shanghai Clirik Machinery Co.,Ltd. Copy right @ 2010 All rights reserved.